PA Philadelphia Sheraton Suites Airport

frugola
By frugola,
in

Recently won an overnight stay here on a radio contest!! Beautiful atrium type hotel directly across the parking lot from the Four Points Sheraton. Strictly an airport hotel, not walking distance to anything.

These are truly suites. There are 2 separate rooms - the bedroom had a king size bed that was incredibly comfortable, middle area with refrigerator/microwave and an elegant bathroom and a very large sittingroom/office with sofa, coffee table, desk and desk chair.

has a nice pool, jacuzzi, and fitness room area. Also one or two choices of very pleasant restaurants.

Location is easy driving distance to center city via schuylkill espressway, and also close to walt whitman bridge into new jersey.

Didn't pay for it, but had a great time.

• 2 years later...

very nice airport hotel with fequent shuttle not only to airport but to 36th st. train station for the trolley to town ( dodgy neighborhood viewing but safe) leaves you off at city hall for $2 each way.

free internet in lobby was a great help to me.

tuesday night customer apprecion night had free beverages, hot snacks and cheese and fruit.

comfortable room although mine was not as large as it seems the previous poster's was.

all in all. would stay again, although housekeeping does not seem to be very meticulous. i suggested they be a bit more industrous when they clean.

animal friendly hotel.

• 1 year later...

just stayed here again and this hotel has definitely been redecorated. no more manager's reception on thursdays, but the area it used to take place in has been converted into an open air business center with several comfortable PC stations.

my room seemed more modern and upscale this time. i am also using this property now to relax until my flight leaves after i drove into the airport area a few hours ago. no complaints.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]