Priceline Hotel: 4* DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Hotel Palomar

slygirl
By slygirl,
in

I live in Silver Spring but made 8:45pm dinner reservations at J&G Steakhouse at the W Hotel for tomorrow and didn't want to travel all the way home on Metro and bus late at night. I really wanted to stay at Hotel Palomar based on the previous threads here and bid just now for $75. Offer was rejected but rebid again with the suggested increase of $22. Hotel Palomar accepted my bid for $97. Not bad for a last minute booking. It is a bit more than I had wanted to pay for a night, but considering the hotel I work for charges $95/night for employees, it is all not that bad.

I also signed up for Kimpton InTouch Loyalty Program so I can get free wi-fi in my room.

Thank you for the valuable resource. We have used these forums to bid on hotels in NY and had good success.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratualtions on your success!

While a little more than you originally intended to spend, glad to see it's still a good deal and that you received the hotel you were hoping for.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board. Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thank you for the valuable resource. We have used these forums to bid on hotels in NY and had good success.
Hope you continue to share your future wins with the board, as the information does help other users.

Enjoy your stay... and dinner!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]