Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Andaz West Hollywood

ricrawling
By ricrawling,
in

I could use some help identifying a hotel listed on hotwire. 4 star rating

Amenities are: fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, laundry, golf nearby, tennis nearby

4.0 out of 5 Based on 240+ customer reviews (Last reviewed January 2009)

It looks like this is possibly the Le Montrose Suite Hotel, but wanted to confirm.

Does the London West Hollywood ever come up on Hotwire to anyone's knowledge? I have looked thru the site, but haven't seen it.

Thanks for the help,

The above is a match for the Le Montrose Suite Hotel so that would be our best guess.

The London West Hollywood has never been reported to the board as a win thru HOTWIRE, but it has been seen via HOTWIRE's vacation packages, you can see the amenities that are associated with it in the second post of the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help. (and please remember to follow-up your other Orange County thread with whatever you decide to do for that stay)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

Won the Andaz West Hollywood for June 9 - 10, at $100/night.

I tried on 2 separate days to win a 4* hotel in the Beverly Hills - West Hollywood area. I started at $80/night and used my 3 free rebid zones but no luck on the first night.

Tried on the second day, starting at $85/night, and won on my third free rebid at $100/night. The hotel was the Andaz West Hollywood. I was nervous with some of the previous wins that I have read about on the board, but was very happy with this hotel win.

Used the PRICELINE link on the board.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $100.00

Subtotal: $100.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $22.02

Total Charges*: $122.02

Thanks again for all the work and information provided.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property work well for your plans.

Thank you for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding and for sharing your win with the board, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]