Hotwire Hotel: 3-star hotel in Monterey & Carmel

monagt
By monagt,
in

Unfortunately neither of these properties have been reported to the board, and HOTWIRE doesn't give any additional clues to help in taking an educated guess.

Since you seem to be willing to stay in Monterey or Carmel, and spend $129 for a 3* hotel in Carmel, why not go for the 4* in Monterey for just $3 more, appearing on my search is a 4* Monterey htoel for $132/nite with:

Oceanfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Interent, Business, Golf, Spa and a Tripadvisor rating of 4.5/5.0 (which is excellent)... best guess is that this would be the InterContinental The Clement Monterey and the reviews are great.

Would this work for your plans?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Your 'new' dates bring up a different 3* hotel in Monterey when i search HOTWIRE:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

... which matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express at Monterey Bay so that would be my best guess for the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Your 'new' dates bring up a different 3* hotel in Monterey when i search HOTWIRE:

Complimentary Breakfast, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

... which matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn Express at Monterey Bay so that would be my best guess for the above.

I stayed at the Embassy Suites instead and did not use HOTWIRE

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]