Hotwire Hotel: Help ID Hotel in Mishawaka, IN

lriggib2001
By lriggib2001,
in

Please help me in idenitifying a hotel during the following dates August 7-10, 2009:

2.5-star hotel in South Bend - Notre Dame - Mishawaka

Amenities: Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool, High-Speed Internet Access

I do not see any postings for Mishawaka-Notre Dame, so any feedback would be great. Unfortunately, I did not see a trip advisor rating (which is what I use to normally help me).

Welcome to the site. This hotel has not yet been ID'd, so any guess would be just a guess - and in an area like this, these amenities could be a match for several different hotels. My best guess would be the Holiday Inn Express, but it could be something else.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help. I am constantly checking HOTWIRE and I see the rate has increased, but all aminities are the same. As I approach August, I hope I can get the same deal. Next time, I will wait before posting so early. I thought I could convince my husband to buy it early, but no go. He wants to get closer to the date. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fielding Mellish,

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of this win when scanning the topic titels and so we can enable it to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]