Priceline Hotel: Priceline Minneapolis downtown professional

theinkshopmn
By theinkshopmn,
in

before you bid priceline check Orbitz. look and scroll through prices for the 3 and 4 star hotels in downtown minneapolis. If the Hyatt, hilton, Marriott, doubletree, crowne plaza, millenium, holiday inn metrodome, embassy suites and marriott at the depot have prices for rooms in the range of $80 to $149 you can feel free to bid $45 for 3 star and u will get one of the first four. The higher you bid you will get one farther down the list( no idea why though--Hyatt seems to always be predominant) Usually u get the Hyatt. If prices are high ($149-$259) u should bid $50 and be fine.

NOW IF THERE IS ONLY A FEW HOTELS IN THE LIST ABOVE THAT SHOW AVAILIBILITY AND THE RATES ARE HIGH $199-$299 BID $60...if rejected bid 2.5 star at $65-70.

If most hotels above have rooms and many prices are $99 range you can gamble $42 always fine but....i have gotten $38. I only do that when i can use another internet connection, cc # and phone # to rebid later at $42-$45.

I guarantee this strategy works :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]