Hotwire Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Downtown West) Coast Plaza

Puttersea
By Puttersea,
in

Hi I need help idenitifying a hotel for a stay from January 16 to January 18, 2009. Usually I am able to identify the Coast Plaza Hotel with no problem based on the anemntities listed as that is my preferred hotel. However the following hotel is popping up and I am not sure which it is. This could be the Marriott Residence Inn however the amneities show no kitchentte and it also shows tennis which usually does not show up for the Residence Inn. Maybe the Coast Plaza Hotel was downgraded to a 3 star? Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks.

Price: $55

per room, per night

3-star hotel in Downtown Vancouver West

Amenities: Smoke Free, Resaurant, Business Center, High Speed Internet, Pool, Fitness Center, Laundry

According to Hotwire's vacation packages, the Coast Plaza Hotel has indeed been downgraded to 3*, so (assuming that list of amenities does include Tennis) that would be my guess.
THANKS!!... we've updated the Hotwire Hotel List accordingly.
Usually I am able to identify the Coast Plaza Hotel with no problem based on the anemntities listed as that is my preferred hotel
Please remember to share your results with the board... even if the htoel has already been reported, having additional datapoints help guage the frequency of how often hotels are received as well as may help another user who is looking in the area for the same dates as your own.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how the above goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]