Hotwire Hotel: 4* Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach

Jen K
By Jen K,
in

First off, I'm new so please bear with me! :)

I found a hotel on Hotwire that has these characteristics. Can someone familiar with the area help me figure out which one it is?

4* in Redondo Beach/Manhattan Beach area

5.4 miles to LAX

Icons: Boutique Hotel, Fitness Center, Pool, High-Speed Internet

It's listed at $85/night for my trip that will happen 12/3/08-12/7/08 for a wedding in the area.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jen

Doing a little bit of digging, I found one hotel that does seem to match the tripadvisor rating and amenities at the very north end of the zone. The Belamar Hotel: 3.5/5 on 103 reviews. This one has been reported to the board as a 3.5* hotel, but there are some questions that it might have been upgraded to 4*, and it is the only hotel in the area that i could find that matches the tripadvisor review.

This would be my best guess.

If you plan on reserving, help support this site by using this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Nice job, slick_gd!

I missed the Belamar because TripAdvisor lists it as a "Los Angeles Hotel", not a Redondo or Manhattan Beach hotel, and I only checked Redondo and Manhattan Beach listings. I wonder if that's a mistake on TripAdvisor's part because the Belamar does have a Manhattan Beach address.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]