Hotwire Hotel: 3* Monterey-Carmel (Monterey) Embassy Suites

pickettk
By pickettk,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately this hotel has not yet been identified. I gave a pretty thorough search as well and couldn't come up with anything... most places in this area don't see to even offer hi-speed internet access so you would think it would be easy to figure out, but i came up empty. :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think that's great.

Sure it's more money than we're used to seeing for the average hotel, but this area is quite expensive. I think the Embassy Suites is a good name relative to some of the other hotels Hotwire rates as 3 stars.

Thanks for the report and enjoy your stay (and the free breakfast too!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I guess they were tired of being a target with the big S in their amenitys.Best rate on their site is $189.

I think you will like ES,I would have had a hard time clicking on the buy button for a 3* on hotwire at $137 with most holiday inns falling under 3*.

Nice Job

My partner and his son stayed here on a Priceline stay this past Spring. They LOVED it! The cooked-to-order breakfast was worth at least $25/person and they had the friendliest evening reception that featured local wines. The rooms are large (usually suites with separate living area) and the location is great. You can't go wrong with this property, they say. You are paying a little bit higher than the best Priceline/Hotwire rates, but be friendly and ask for a room upgrade (if possible) when you check in. You never know!

The staff was very friendly, the location was a block and a half from the beach, the omelettes for breakfast (plus fresh fruit selection) were fabulous and the evening wine reception was a lot of fun! They tell me that you can't do much better than this in the Monterey area!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]