Hotwire Hotel: Ventura help-what hotel is this?

Giskard
By Giskard,
in

This hotel hasn't yet been identified, but it doesn't appear that ther are too many hotels in the area that would qualify as 3.5*. My guesses would be the Marriott, Holiday Inn, or the Four Points Sheraton.

Both the Marriott and the Holiday Inn mention golf and tennis nearby, whereas the Four Points i couldn't only find one of them mentioned... hardly conclusive since they're all in the same zone i'd imagine almost all the hotels could claim either amenity 'nearby'.

Hope it helps somewhat... if you decide to go for it please let us know how it goes. I think we've recently had some Priceline wins in this area and you may want to consider that as well.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, I am actually also looking at priceline. I need to make a list of what I've found so I can make an educated decision on what to do. We've been trying to decide where we wanted to stay after Disneyland and I think we have now narrowed it down to the Ventura/Santa Barbara area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]