Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Monterey-Carmel (Monterey) Casa Munras

blizz1
By blizz1,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Hotwire monterey 3 1/2 stars 6/29 1 night $125 Beach, Non Smok, Fitness, Pool, Rest, Bus

and 3 stars $154 Bkfst, Fitness, Pool, Internet, Laundry, and Bus.

2 adults 1 child

Can't find an exact match in your list of hotels, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Is this for the same stay/dates as your current Hotwire Monterey thread?

Any decision on the San Francisco leg of your stay yet... please post a follow-up in that thread with any decisions or progress that you have made.

these are for the same dates as my original monterey but this was nat available when I checked later that day.

SF hotel that I wantedwas the Hyatt and that also was unavailable for the rate I saw. I guess you need to be quick if you want to book something.

I have an alternate at Monterey booked for 169 at the intercontinental.

Do a Hotwire vacation package search (air + hotel) entering June 29 and July 1 as your check-in/check-out dates. You will see the 3.5 hotel is a match for the Casa Munres Hotel and the 3 star a match for the Holiday Inn Express @ Monterey Bay. The vacation package product is a valuable tool for unmasking the identity of many hotels displayed in the hotel-only opaque product.

Note to thereuare: The VP displaying different amenities for the Casa Munres than what is currently on the hotel list. Current amenities:

Near Beach

Smoke-Free rooms

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

The same amenities are also displaying in the hotel-only product blizz1 reported.

Good luck!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel expected and are happy with the results.

Thank you posting your results and for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- congratulations to you too, BEAV, nice detective work on this one :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]