Priceline Hotel: Hotel check-in after midnight?

Gold Member
By Gold Member,
in

Hi All

My schedule will see me arrive into New York at approximately 1-1:30am. I see that PL offers a guaranteed late checkin until midnight. How would this work in my situation? Would each hotel differ? Would I need to inform the respective hotel prior to arrival or would it not matter?

Thanks in advance,

Gold Member

Late Check-in: As with any hotel reservation, we suggest that you contact the hotel if you plan to arrive late in the day. If you are going to be delayed or find that you cannot check-in to your hotel on the date you requested, you should contact the hotel to let them know. If you don't check-in to the hotel on the first day of your reservation, and you do not alert the hotel in advance, the remaining portion of your reservation will be canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund. Calling the hotel to make them aware of the delay will help to secure your room.

Hopefully the board has earned your support and you will use our PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your hotel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]