Why can't i post?

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Once you register, you will (usually immediately) be sent an email to validate your acount.

CLICK HERE to Register.

Simply click on the link in the body of the email and you'll be approved to post and use all the features of the board!

*** If you didn't receive an email to validate your account, please check your email BULK FOLDER. If you believe that you did not receive a validation email, or accidentally deleted it, there is a link at the top of the board in the red strip under the blue banner "RESEND VALIDATION".***

If you're having any other problems posting, please post them in this thread by hitting REPLY or sending us an email at [email protected]

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 7 years later...
Once you register, you will (usually immediately) be sent an email to validate your acount.

CLICK HERE to Register.

Simply click on the link in the body of the email and you'll be approved to post and use all the features of the board!

*** If you didn't receive an email to validate your account, please check your email BULK FOLDER. If you believe that you did not receive a validation email, or accidentally deleted it, there is a link at the top of the board in the red strip under the blue banner "RESEND VALIDATION".***

If you're having any other problems posting, please post them in this thread by hitting REPLY or sending us an email at [email protected]

My account is validated. I'm trying to post a priceline win, but only some areas have the "new topic" button. For example, I can hit "new topic" under "how does this board work" but not under an "madrid". I'm sure I'm doing something silly incorrectly, but I don't know what it is..........

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]