FL Palm Beach PGA National Resort Gardens

mag123
By mag123,
in

My parents stayed at the PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida and this is what they had to say about their stay: From July of 2007...

They said that the rooms were updated and of good size and that the resort was very nice, although going through some renovations at the moment. The front port a cache is blocked off so now a doorman meets you to the side, where you must climb stairs (no handicap ramp) to get up to the lobbby. Also, no covering in case of rain. Very inconvenient if dealing with strollers, wheelchairs or bad weather!

Other areas in the hotel that were undergoing renovations were restrooms, restaurants and later this week.. the main pool.

Also, they were surprised to receive a bill for $32 in "resort fees" added on to their credit card at the end of their stay. No mention of it at all at check in, just a receipt under the door on the day of checkout. I am sure this will not go over very well with patrons checking in this week,... just finding out that the pool is closed, yet they are paying a $16 resort fee per day Hopefully, PGA National will waive this fee until renovations are finished. Although they refused to do so for my parents.

Overall, they enjoyed the resort and would come back again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]