Help with HOTWIRE link

joby
By joby,
in

Hi, I can't get the HOTWIRE link on this site to work. When I click on the provided link it says:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:

You are not connected to the Internet.

The website is encountering problems.

There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

I have tried to fix it by trying the "diagnose" and "more info". Neither fixed the problem.

Help?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't get the HOTWIRE link to work. When I click through using different links on the website I get a

message from hotwire saying I have to enable cookies. Cookies are enabled and they even have

a welcome back with my name on the first page.

Forgot to add that if I go to hotwire.com directly my searches go thru. Since using the links from here this morning

now I am getting the cookie error. I even tried going thru a link on an email they sent and now am getting the cookies issue.

I am trying to bid on a room for tonight.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I could not use the link either for Hotwire using an android phone with the included browser. I got this message:

Web page not available

The Web page at http....(DELETED BY ME DUE TO SIZE). might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:

Check to make sure your device has a signal and data connection Reload this web page later. View a cached copy of the web page from Google.

• 1 month later...

Keep getting We're sorry, but a system error just occurred. Please click the Continue button to try your search again. Error #1000

when I try to search on hotwire.com using your link.

Whenever I use the HOTWIRE link from this site over the last few days I keep getting this message also...I am concerned that all my clicks on the link may not be getting credited to you as they ought to.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]