Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Hrbr Isld) Sheraton Marina

kkirklan
By kkirklan,
in

Located in the Downtown, Harbor Island section. Once I booked, I read the reviews on Tripadvisor.com. They aren't good. The hotel charges $14 for standard parking and $18 valet parking per night. There are no alternate parking options in the area. If anyone has info on this hotel, please reply.

Thanks.

Was this a Priceline or a Hotwire purchase?

If Priceilne i'll move it to the Priceline section of the board. If Hotwire, please include all the amenities that were shown before purchase as this will best help others identify this property before purchase. If you didn't write down all the amenities you can still access them by clicking the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Also, if Hotwire, was this a Customer Favorite? (as i'm currently seeing a 4* for your dates priced at $91/nite which is close to the $89 you paid) Hotel's website shows $189!!

Thank you.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your follow-up!

It sounds as if you aren't that happy with this result, but it was listed in our Hotwire Hotels California List (it's not in the first post, but prior to your win it was in one of the later posts, still there but with a link thru it now) with the same exact amenities and star rating that you listed, so hopefully you saw that before purchasing.

I just searched on Hotwire again and it is listed as a Customer Favorite so i have added that classification to the master list as well.... maybe it's also indicative that it will better than you think (let's hope so! :) )

Please feel free to add your own experiences to our HOTEL REVIEWS section when you return.

Thanks again!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]