Hotwire Hotel: HELP: Santa Barbara

D-Rock
By D-Rock,
in

Not sure what this property is, but i have added some Santa Barbara hotels to the hotel list (look at the bottom of the second post) so maybe you may be able to tell what it's not.

Perhaps somebody that knows the area can comment, but i'll try to look further sometime this evening or tomorrow (little tied up today... if i don't comment again in 24 hours feel free to send me a PM as a reminder :) )

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While possibilities include the Radisson, the Best Western Encian Lodge, and the Best Western Pepper Tree (and others?).... my best guess is the Fess Parker DoubleTree.

The DoubleTree seems to be the best match... but it's indicated as sold-out on their website :) . Hotwire could have a contract that states that they must get at least x number of rooms on any given day, so it may still be the Doubletree, but it's less likely.

Through further research i did find a webisite that mentions tennis at the Radisson (one aspect previous missing that leaned me towards discounting that property) so that would be my next best guess... but i wouldn't dismiss either of the Best Westerns (which in reading about them actually seemed quite nice as far as BWs are concerned)

If you go for it, let us know how it works out. Let us know if we can be of more help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]