Hotwire Hotel: Walnut Creek Marriott ??

petekov
By petekov,
in

I live in Walnut Creek and I've never seen the WC Marriott come up on Hotwire before. If you're trying to get as close to BART as possible, you have two very good options. Embassy Suites WC is available via both Hotwire & Priceline. 4 stars on Hotwire, and 3 on Priceline. Key amenity label on Hotwire is the S for Suite designation. If you book with Priceline, be aware you can also get the Concord Sheraton.

Renaissance Club Sport (Marriott owned) in WC is across the street from Embassy Suites. Both hotels are adjacent to BART. The Renaissance is a 4 star on Priceline and is not on Hotwire as far as I know. The Renaissance is an easy target on Priceline as the only other 4 star in the zone is the much higher priced Lafayette Park Hotel. The Renaissance typically goes for around $55 on Priceline. Lafayette Park Hotel usually goes for $80 and up.

Good luck!

Hi,

Thanks for all of your help in walnut creek, it is very foprtunate that you live there. The embassy suites was 117 on hotwire!!!!!!!! Maybe ill try priceline for the renaissance but priceline scares me and i dont want the risk.

I might just stay at the SFO sheraton for 45 on hotwire. with the shuttle to the airport i can get to bart and im sure its the sheraton based on the amernities ie golf. also on sfo i looked through the list you displayof known hotels and only a total of three hotels i think on hotwire showed up as sfo one in the known and two in the packages section. im surprised there arnt more idnetified for hotwire.

Thanks again

Peter

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]