Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* LA Beverly Hills/Century City Park Hyatt

hossmama
By hossmama,
in

I've been watching Beverly hills/Century City for about a week now. I was all ready to buy today a 4.5* for early December, assuming it was either the Century Plaza or the Park Hyatt. Well, the spa icon disappeared so I'm not quite sure which hotel it is. The price is $2 higher. Hotwire lost a sale today if they are doing a disappearing icon trick. Any comments or suggestions? I posted this on the tips & tricks message subject also. What hotel could it be without a spa? Thanks!

Well, I decided to go for it, but had to buy it in two separate transactions. The Park Hyatt was a 4.5* customer favorite (with restaurant, pool, fitness center, business center, hi-speed internet, golf, tennis - note-NO SPA) and was not listed when I wanted to buy both nights together (another 4.5* showed up - I can't figure out which hotel it is). Anyway, when I requested just one night, it showed up. I really wanted to stay there so decided to swallow the extra transaction fee (for two separate night reservations). My kids are going to love the free limo! An aside - the indoor pool is closed until mid-January but they said we will probably be able to use the pool at the Westin Century Plaza. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]