Hotwire Hotel: HELP:: 4-star hotel in SeaWorld - Mission Bay - Shelter Island (Centr

GABBAR
By GABBAR,
in

Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum..

I looked all over the past forum postings to find this exact hotwire match but could not find one.

SO, I have created this thread to ask your help in possible identification of this hotel listed on HOTWIRE

4-star hotel in SeaWorld - Mission Bay - Shelter Island (Central San Diego)

Beachfront, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Tennis, Business, Laundry

Thanks a lot for all your help in advance

GABBAR

Best guess is that this is the Hilton San Diego Resort.

As of last report this property didnt' show a Laundry icon, but it has in the past thru the Vacation product, so that would be our best guess. Since not an exact match you could also see if this hotel appears for the first nite of your stay and then for the remainder of your trip... if so, purchase the first nite to "look behind the curtain" and confirm the property's identification. Then if you're happy with it purchase the balance, if not, make other plans after staying one nite at the property one for the first nite.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]