Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando - is it what I think it is?

thompsx2
By thompsx2,
in

4-star Hotel in Orlando Intl Airport (MCO) area

Sat, Jan 20 - Sun, Jan 21  1 Room,  2 Adults,  2 Children

90% recommended Favorite! (203 reviews)

(1001 - 1500 reviews) 4.5 dots on Trip Advisor

Amenities

Airport shuttle Business cente rFitness center Golf nearbyInternet accessPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

Do you think this is the MCO Hyatt? The hotel right inside the airport? Cost is $143. 

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4* MCO Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby $143

>>>This would likely be the Renaissance

Would this property work out okay for your travel plans? I'm not seeing what appears to be the Hyatt on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE (and it appears to be nearly $400 on these dates.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The % rating is from HOTWIRE customers, not the Tripadvisor customer % rating. Rates at some properties nearby appear on the high side (Hyatt is $389), so perhaps there's something going on in the area.

Are you only looking for the Hyatt?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I would prefer Hyatt or Yacht Club, but that is high as well. 

Right now MCO Hyatt is 90% HOTWIRE customer rating and Renaissance is 89%

MCO Hyatt Trip Advisor is 4.5 and Renaissance is 4.3.   

The Mystery Listing is 90% Hotwire Customer rating and 4.5 Trip Advisor so I thought. 

This is the discrepancy in the listing I see in the Hotwire Mystery Listing that led me to believe it was Hyatt MCO but I am a newb at this so I am probably wrong ;) 

With the Hyatt and Disney Yacht Club at $399+ for your nite above it is unlikely that you will see either of these at under $150/nite thru HOTWIRE (the price of the listing above)

Also, as noted in AaronJB's post, the percent recommendation is from previous HOTWIRE guests and not correlated with any percent information that is shown at Tripadvisor.

What is your budget for this trip, and assuming that $399+ is not within your budget for this trip, what other than the Hyatt or Disney Yacht Club is acceptable for this stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I am not seeing what appears to be the Hyatt on PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE, but am seeing what appears to be the Yacht Club on HOTWIRE, although for over $400 a night.

Given that these two properties are either unavailable via discount service or potentially available for very expensive rates, is there any flexibility in terms of other hotels? 

If rates don't come down and/or are these properties are not available thru the discount services would you then pay the $400/nite rates currently asked or look at other acceptable properties?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]