Priceline Hotel: September 11-13 Boston Back Bay-Copley

Alexander_Espinoza
By Alexander_Espinoza,
in

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the board and I had a question:

I'm looking at booking this same property (3.5* Boston (Back Bay - Copley Square) on Priceline a few days prior to DepartingFromYYC; checking in September 11 and checking out September 13, 2017 with a rate of $197 a night. Is this the best rate I'll get for a property such as this (Sheraton) or should I wait a few more days as my dates get closer? The rates seem high even for someone like myself who lives in San Francisco and has traveled to cities such as Chicago and New York City but Boston seems to be higher than I'm used to. Please help! 

Thank You

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Boston rates can definitely be high in the Fall, especially if there's anything going on in the city.  Rates can get a bit lower last minute, but they can also very easily just keep going higher. Waiting until the last minute is absolutely a risk, especially during a period that's traditionally busy/expensive.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS for 9/11-13 (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Back Bay - Copley Square for $197
Business Center
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Hilton.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]