Priceline Hotel: 4 Nights in NYC - 2 people

Devi93
By Devi93,
in

Hello!!

This is my first time using this website and booking hotels via bidding. I was wondering if it was possible to help with a strategy to book a hotel for 4 nights in New york city. Dates are: 08/09/17 to 12/09/17. This is one room for 2 people. I'd be willing to pay about 60 US dollars per night. As i'm new to this city I'm open to what zone the hotel is but ideally 27 or 21. Amenities: only need wifi!!

I'd appreciate any advice you can give!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

Unfortunately, New York City is busy in the Fall/Winter and rates are high. Rates around $60 can sometimes be had in the slowest (Jan/Feb) parts of the year, but for this period you're likely looking at at least $150 in Manhattan broadly and $60 is going to be difficult even in outlying areas.

Let us know your thoughts and we would be happy to offer further suggestions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hello,

I wrote this message then had a look around and realised it was way too low! I'm trying to convert everything from USD to sterling pounds as well, to add to the confusion! My back up hotel is about 267 USD/night (including all the tax, wifi, breakfast), so anything less than that would be great!!

Thanks!

710GBP is about $920USD.

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the links below.)

4* Rockefeller Center - Bryant Park for $191
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Guess would be the Club Quarters Midtown

3* Chelsea Area for $206
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Free Breakfast
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Holiday Inn Express NYC Chelsea would be a guess.

HOTWIRE:

4* Lower East Side - East Village for $165.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Holiday Inn NYC - LES

4* HOTWIRE Union Square - Flatiron for $208.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  Hotel 32 32 would be a maybe here.

4* HOTWIRE Rockefeller Center for $206.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
==>  The Jewel would be a possibility here.

Would any of the above possibilities be of interest? You can also use the HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS promotions in my signature.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hello, 

These look great! I think I'm going to go with the 4* Lower East Side - East Village for $165.00. This is likely to be  Holiday Inn NYC - LES, correct?

Do I use the quick quote box to book this place on hotline or is there another link to use?

Thanks for your help!!

You can definitely use the site's HOTWIRE links or the quick quote box. Thank you so much for using the links, it's greatly appreciated.

Please keep us updated on how it goes and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]