By malti,
in

Hello! Could you please help me trying to find out what hotel is this one:

Priceline Express Deal 

4 stars

Chelsea Area, New York

9/21/2017 to 9/27/2017

$ 180/night

amenities: Business Center, Restaurant, Free Internet, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4* Chelsea Area for $180
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be The Paul, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Although when i click on this offer i get a message that it's no longer available (or you may just see a new search results)... are you able to click-thru and see the next page for this offer?

Does this property work for your needs this trip?  I'm very familiar with NYC, if you let us know more about what you're looking for in a hotel for this stay, and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes), we can try to suggest the best options that meet your criteria.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the quick reply!

You are right, the offer just ended, it is no more available, unfortunatly!

My maximum budget before taxes is 180usd. I would like to stay close to a subway between Greenwich Village and Central Park South in at least at a 3* hotel.

Regards.

Very few offers within your desired budget, star rating, and location (some just slightly over your budget but with the board coupon code at the top of this page and in my signature brings it to below $180/nite... confirm your dates on the landing pages of any provided links):

3.5* Empire State Building Area for $185
Pets Allowed
==> best guess would be the NH Jolly Hotel Madison Towers

Any interest in this one?  Do you have any back-up plans in the $180 range?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It's impossible to say if rates will come down closer to your arrival date or if they will move even higher as it's a function of supply vs. demand (how actual new hotel reservations/cancellations come in relative to expected new reservations/cancellations).  However, your dates are part of high-season in NYC which starts shortly after Labor Day.

I am once again seeing the property you originally inquired about (confirm your dates on the landing page:

4* Chelsea Area for $193
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
==> still would guess that this is The Paul, and although it's a few dollar more than previously, the 5% off code in my signature will get it very close to your $180 target and i already checked and currently i am able to click-thru and have it still be available

Does this still work for your needs?

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Hello!

I'm still looking for a hotel in NY. Could you please help me to find out which hotels (Priceline Express Deals) are those:

- 4* Time Square - Theatre District for $197

Fitness Center

Business Center

Restaurant

No Smoking

- 3* Time Square - Theatre District for $194

Restaurant

No Smoking

Thanks again!

Best regards!

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided links:

4* Times Square - Theatre District for $204
Business Center
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> best guess would be Night Hotel Times Square

I'm not sure of the 3* property but why would you want to pay about the same for a lower star rated hotel? (understandable if it showed a very high user review or something specific like that, but i see nothing to suggest that this would be better than the 4* above for the same price... or the previous 4 star hotel in Chelsea; is there something specific that you're looking for??)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]