Priceline Hotel: 5* Mayfair-Soho or Westminster House of Parliment

Myssi
By Myssi,
in

Hello,

I would love if you could assist with this bidding as well....and if you have guess as to what hotel it may be.

Westminster House of parliament express deal - $178

amenities- Free Internet Bed Choice Non Smoking

Mayfair-Soho $214

amenities-Free Internet Bed Choice Airport Shuttle Business Center

Fitness Center Non Smoking Pets Allowed Restaurant

I am hoping for the best hotel, area for the best cost possible. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

M

Best guess comments for each (as always, confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below):

5* Westminster - Houses of Parliament - Victoria for $178
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i'm not certain of this one, the Eccleston Square Hotel would be my guess, but i'm not very confident in this guess given how few amenities are showing

5* Mayfair - Soho for $214
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> The Athenaeum Hotel and Residences would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for you help thus far!!

I also was wondering what your best guess for  this 4* in SOHO /Mayfair might be....

$135 PRICELINE EXPRESS deal - 

Free Internet

Bed Choice

Business Center

Fitness Center

Non Smoking Restaurant

6+ customer rating

I am just concerned that the rating system for a 4* may be much lower than that of US rankings.

Thank again

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4* Mayfair - Soho for $135
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>A guess would be the Strand Palace.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

2 hours ago, Myssi said:

I am just concerned that the rating system for a 4* may be much lower than that of US rankings.

This is typically more of an issue at the 3* level (being more like a 2*/2.5*) and at the 5* level (more so being like a 'nice' 4* hotel)... but if this is a concern then probably a good idea to stick with a hotel that shows a good user review rating by previous guests.

With the above noted, how about this offer (as with the others, confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided links):

5* Knightsbridge - Harrods for $197
Restaurant
Fitness Center
==> best guess for this one would be The Hari London.  While i feel very good about this guess, should it ultimately prove to be something else, this offer shows an excellent 9+ user review rating by previous guests, so it should be a great stay even if something other than The Hari London

Does this work for your needs?  If not, let us know all zones that are acceptable for this trip as well as your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)... and also know what you don't like about The Hari would be helpful as it would give us a better idea of what it is that you are looking for.

Let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]