Priceline Hotel: 4.5*, Midtown East, September 1 - 11

kxp
By kxp,
in

Hi there,

Would appreciate an idea of the ID behind this 4.5* hotel on Priceline Express Deal in Midtown East at $222 (+8 reviews by 100 verified reviewers) - my guess is that it's the Intercontinental Barclay (but the Bed types offered threw me off).

Is it also possible to pusue it via the name your price bidding? Thanks!

Amenities Listed Below

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Bed types listed below

Queen Bed - Smoking Or Nonsmoking Room 

Smoking Or Nonsmoking Deluxe Studio 

1 Bedroom Suite - Queen Bed - Smoking Or Nonsmoking

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess for the following offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

4.5* Midtown East for $221
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
==> my best guess for this one would be The Benjamin

When bidding on PRICELINE there is no way to target (or avoid) a specific hotel, you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.

Does the guessed Benjamin work for your needs this trip?  If not, let us know more about what you're looking for in a hotel for this stay and your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes), as i'm very familiar with NYC and will try to help you find what you're looking for.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for such a quick response!! 

I'm looking also at a similarly priced 4.5* hotel as below, same dates (1 - 11 Sept) in Downtown Wall Street on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $225 per night. I think it might be the W Downtown given the lack of a restaurant in the amenities - could you please give your thoughts??

Amenities

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

Apologies for this (I can make a separate one in Hotwire), but for those same dates I was also looking at a 4.5* hotel in Midtown East on hotwire for $246 - I think it could be the 48Lex given the complimentary breakfast? Thanks a lot!!

Complimentary

Free breakfastFree Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link below.)

4.5* Downtown - Wall Street for $225
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Free Internet
Fitness Center
>>>A guess here would be Q&A: A Residential Hotel

On HOTWIRE: I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

4.5* Midtown East for $246.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the 48Lex.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

3 hours ago, kxp said:

Downtown Wall Street on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $225 per night

Unless you have a lot of plans or other reason to stay in the Downtown i would not recommend staying in the Downtown zone unless there was a decent savings involved... it's certainly a do-able location, but for the average visitor most of their time is spent more around midtown, so ideally you wouldn't want to stay so far south for an 11 nite stay (given that you have other good, similarly priced options, in midtown)

I'm very familiar with NYC, is there something specific that you're looking for in terms of a hotel?  What is your maximum budget? (per nite before fees/taxes)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]