Hotwire Hotel: Help Identifying 4.5-star East Village Hotel

OrangeTea39
By OrangeTea39,
in

Please help identify the following NYC hotel:

4.5-star Hotel in Lower East Side - East Village area (Hot Rate Hotel)

$278/night, 100% Recommended

Travel dates: April 18-22, 2018

Additional: 

Complimentary: Free Internet

Amenities: Fitness center, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Thank you!

Not sure if you're searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children, but this is what i'm seeing a slightly lower rate when searching with our BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing:

4.5* HOTWIRE Lower East Side - East Village for $247.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
==> if this is what you're seeing my best guess for this one would be the Hotel 50 Bowery NYC

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is there something in particular you're looking for in a hotel for this trip (certainly can't do better than a 5/5 TA rating!) as i'm very familiar with NYC.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply! I'm planning a trip to celebrate a friend's birthday. We are in our late 20s/early 30s. Guest of honor has never been to NYC so I suspect we'll be taking in all of the sights, seeing shows at night, and going for general fun. I'm trying to find a nice hotel under $300/night that's centrally located to great nightlife, late night dining, live music, etc. Bonus points for an awesome hotel bar. :)

How about:

4.5* Times Square South for $278.00
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> best guess here is the Hyatt Centric which i really like... it's centrally located, on a relatively quiet side street off of Times Square so very easy access to Time Square and easy to avoid the crowds when you're just heading out but don't want to deal with the throngs of people.  It's very upscale without feeling stuffy or pretentious and they have my new favorite bar in NYC, Bar54 which is an indoor/outdoor bar on the 54th Floor so you're drinking among the top of the skyscrapers.  The drinks are very high end (made with care, not just thrown together) but also very expensive as you're not just paying for the quality of the drink but also for the atmosphere... wines start at $15/glass (not that obscene for NYC) and cocktails at $25 (which is a bit overpriced, even for NYC).  The hotel also has a 'regular' bar/restaurant on the main lobby level and there are two Irish pubs next to the hotel as well.

Thoughts on this one?  If not this, nor the Hotel 50 Bowery NYC, let us know why not these as ti will give us more of understanding of what you are/aren't looking for.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]