Priceline Hotel: Need Help Priceliness Express Fort Lauderdale Beach

chicadonna
By chicadonna,
in

Hi I need help identifying in priceline express- Fort Lauderdale Beach Area 4.5 * amenities-Pets Allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Indoor/Outdoor Pool, No SmokingRooms/ Facilities, Fitness Center. Dates are Aug 31-Sept 1, only one night.

Alternatively, any recommendations to book a 4-5* hotel along Fort Lauderdale beach on this date?

Thank you.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please also include the room rate per nite in your posts as it helps make it easier for us to locate the same property among the offers when we replicate your search.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4.5* Ft Lauderdale Beach Area for $112
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> from the Priceline Express Hotel List this does match previous reports for the W Fort Lauderdale so i would agree that this would be the best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I find it still high since there is a resort fee added.

I tried the Bidding for a Fort Lauderdale Beach Area 4*-my bid is below..what hotel do you think this is?

4 Star Deluxe Hotel, Ft Lauderdale Beach Area   

Check-In Date:Thursday, August 31, 2017

Check-Out Date:Friday, September 1, 2017

RegionFort Lauderdale, FL

City Area:Ft Lauderdale Beach Area

Number of Rooms:1

Guaranteed Amenities:Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Guest Score 7/10 or Higher

Number of Nights:1

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night:CAD 94.00

Subtotal:CAD 94.00

Taxes and Service Fees:CAD 19.03

Total Room Charges*:CAD 113.03

Hotel Fee:CAD 42.50

Total Cost*:CAD 155.53

No surprises! Total cost includes estimated hotel fees (e.g resort fees). Your total cost will never be higher than displayed above.

2 hours ago, chicadonna said:

I find it still high since there is a resort fee added.

'High' is relative... this is a very good deal given the W Fort Lauderdale is selling for $179/nite for your date (and you still need to add the resort fee to this price as well)

2 hours ago, chicadonna said:

I tried the Bidding for a Fort Lauderdale Beach Area 4*-my bid is below..what hotel do you think this is?

When bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose... there is no way to target (or avoid) a specific property in the zone; in fact, at this point in the bidding process PRICELINE has not yet even checked inventory for your dates.  The guaranteed amenity of a Pool is shown because that is an amenity that is offered at all 4* hotels in this zone (and the 7+ shows because the all 4* hotels in this zone have a user review rating of 7 or higher)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you ultimately take the 4.5* PRICELINE EXPRESS deal) and we will take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]