Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Times Square South) Hyatt Centric Times Square New York

robfong1
By robfong1,
in

Hi, I am looking for a Manhattan hotel hotel room, approximately $275.00 and below for the third weekend in September.

At least two beds,  at least 4.5 stars.

Midtown, Chelsea, Rockefeller Center, centrally located but not Times Square.

A large room rather than a smaller size would be appreciated since it is 3 adults.

Amenities not important...other than room size, price, location, beds, and stars!

And I did try the search function, but I must not have the correct terms. 

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

What are the actual check-in / check-out dates of your stay?

Do you need 2 'actual' beds in the room or would one bed + a pullout sofabed or rollaway brought into the room be acceptable as well?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know the information above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sometimes you're given a Bed Choice (ie- room configuration) but often not, but by including 3adults in your search HOTWIRE guarantees accommodations for everyone included in your search.

Searching for your dates and 3 adults i'm seeing:

4.5* HOTWIRE Midtown East for $215.00 (can get 1K+sofabed for this price... or $226 for 2 doubles)
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for The Westin New York Grand Central and that would be my best guess for this one

4.5* HOTWIRE Times Square South for $241.00 (2 Queens for this price... to get the Bed Choice option to appear you'll need to search using our BiddingHelper.com and then find this property in the 'regular' Hotwire tab)
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==> my guess for this one would be the Hyatt Centric, and although you said 'no times square' i included this since it gets great reviews and it's located on a somewhat quiet side street (45th St) which makes it very easy to avoid Times Square if you don't want to go or deal with the crowds there (simply make a left out of the hotel to head to Sixth Ave and from there you an go wherever you'd like)

4.5* HOTWIRE Chelsea for $262.00 (2 full beds for this price)
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Innside New York NoMad

Personally i'd go for the guessed Hyatt Centric as it's a lovely hotel, great reviews, you can get 2 Queen beds, and despite being in HOTWIRE's Times Square zone you don't have to deal with the crowds that are typically associated with this location (in fact the hotel is about a half a block from the start of the ESB/Bryant Park zone)

I'm very familiar with NYC so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My guess for this one:

4.5* HOTWIRE Rockefeller Center for $282.00
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Warwick New York 

This property too is well reviewed but is a bit more 'historic' in style vs. 'modern' of the Hyatt Centric, so depends which better suits your needs.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and I think you will really enjoy this property... high class without being pretentious.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]