Hotwire Hotel: 3* Lake Buena Vista

Torreon1
By Torreon1,
in

Hello,

We just decided to book a last minute trip to Disney - Our dates are 8/28 - 9/3 for 2 adults.  When checking dates, I notice the prices change during these times.  Should I book 2 reservations to pay a lower overall price?  or does that not work?

Here are the hotels that we are looking at in the date range - hoping that if we can book 8/28-9/1 - maybe we could "add a day or two" or just book a 2nd time for a higher price?

1.  3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek - $83 - 85% recommended

Free parking, Free Internet, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

2.  3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek - $68 - 70% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.  3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek - $93 - 85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Please update your previous Bonnet Creek Hotwire hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip OR your current thoughts for that stay... then reply here and we will have a look at the offers above.

18 minutes ago, Torreon1 said:

Should I book 2 reservations to pay a lower overall price?  or does that not work?

For hotels of similar star ratings and zones as above, what rates are you seeing for 9/1-9/3?  What type of rates are you seeing for the complete date range of 8/28-9/3?

What is your expected budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for the entire trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much!  I replied on my earlier thread - we have changed the dates for that visit in December.  For this trip, we were hoping for a Disney property, if possible - but we don't want to go over $120/night.  It seems when I add on the 9/1-9/3 dates, the prices increase a lot due to Labor Day weekend (I think).

Best guess/comments for each (8/28-9/1):

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $83.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's All-Star Movies Resort 

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $68.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Disney's All-Star Sports Resort 

3* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $93.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Disney's All-Star Music Resort 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes for this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]