Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Coronado Springs Resort

katriscari
By katriscari,
in

I've never once used Priceline. I was interested in whether or not this is a Disney hotel? 8/19/-8/21

3.5* Bonnet Creek

free internet, parking

business center

restaurant

swimming pool

$93 a night

If it is not Coronado Springs what could it be?! I just want to know what I may be getting into. 

Are you still seeing Free Internet listed as an amenity as i'm seeing the follow PRICELINE EXPRESS offer listed when searching for your dates and there is no indication of Free Internet (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $93
Free Parking
Business Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess for this offer would be Disney's Coronado Springs Resort and don't have any secondary guesses for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I need to be on Disney property because of the shuttle for the airport/having a 13 month old and no rental car/car seat, is it better to go through HOTWIRE to do this? I cannot risk NOT being on property. I currently have POP Century booked for the 2 nights using my AP rate of $225 total for the 2 nights. Thanks for any input. 

While i'm comfortable with the PRICELINE EXPRESS guess above, we can't see the hotel name either, so there are never any guarantees... you are the only one that can decide if the savings and/or upgrade in hotel accommodations are worth the calculated risk.

HOTWIRE would be a risk as well, but whether it would be considered more or less of a risk would depend upon how many amenities and how much additional information was being shown for the property, but it may be a moot point for your trip/dates above since the hotel i'm guessing is Disney's Coronado Springs is priced over $125/nite (before fees/taxes) which would already put it well above your current back-up reservation.

If your entire trip would be ruined and you would have no alternatives to work-around it f you didn't land on-site (ie- rent a car, buy a car seat, be 'OK' riding in a taxi without a car seat (if allowed by law, in many states it's acceptable in a taxi), find a car service that offers car seats, etc, etc) then don't take the risk... if you're willing/able to find an acceptable alternative should you not end up in an on-site property then PRICELINE / HOTWIRE become a better option.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, HOTWIRE will often list 'Airport Shuttle' as an amenity, but sometimes i've seen where Airport Shuttle is listed but it's not a complimentary service of the hotel, but rather a third party services the hotel on a 'shared ride' basis... so technically the Airport Shuttle is listed as an amenity since it is available, even though it's on a fee basis and offered by the hotel directly).  So maybe this is a small risk that you're willing to take, or maybe this is more risk than is acceptable, but there is always going to be some risk before the name of the hotel is shown.

If this is an acceptable risk are you willing to pay $135/nite?   This would still a good deal vs. a conventionally booked room, but given not a 100% certainty, if this was an acceptable risk, is the risk that much less vs. the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above that it would be worth paying $40/nite more?  For $85 savings over 2 nites, should it not work out as you expect and you're not onsite, you might be able to find an alternate option with the $85 savings such as what was highlighted above (ie- a taxi that has car seats available).  Again, it all comes down to what you're comfortable and if the savings are worth the risk you're accepting.

There are plenty of hotels in the Disney area that don't charge a resort fee (typically lower rated, but a few 3* and higher that may still not)

Let us know what you decide.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]