List of 4* & 5* hotels in London with Hotwire

iamschulte
By iamschulte,
in

I use the site regularly in the US and often know which hotel I'll get before purchasing via Hotwire.  Going to London and most likely staying in Piccadilly Circus/Soho.  I see many 5* and 4* hotel options.  Is there a list for that area of hotels with amenities like the US, so I can narrow the hotel options?

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

While we're happy to hear that you use the site a lot and find it helpful, it's disappointing that this is your first post.  Please begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.:wink:

You can see the hotels reported to the board in London in the Hotwire Hotel List - OTHER COUNTRIES.

If you wold like help with (or to report your win for) this trip please post in the OTHER COUNTRIES - Hotwire section of the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]