ikantunes
By ikantunes,
in

3½ Star Upscale-Plus Hotel, Intl. Drive - Pointe Orlando Area   

Check-In Date:Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Check-Out Date:Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Region Orlando, FL

City Area: Intl. Drive - Pointe Orlando

Check-In Time:Varies by hotel. Guaranteed late night arrival if needed.

Check-Out Time:Check-out times vary by hotel

Any idea which hotel will I get?

Is it $42 too much for bidding? Please help me! =)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can look in the Priceline Hotel List to see what has previous been reported to the board at this star level in the zone (be sure to read the comments at the top of the hotel list), but when bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose.  If you're looking to have a guess as to what it is that you may receive prior to your purchase, then PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE may be a better option as the information shown is for a specific hotel and you can often use that information to gain insight as to what hotel it is that is being offered.

I do see the following offered on PRICELINE EXPRESS (confirm your dates on the landing page of the provided link):

3.5* Intl. Drive - Pointe Orlando for $45
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess for this one would be the Allure Resort Orlando, should this be of any interest (and using our PRICELINE EXPRESS promo at the top of the page (or in my signature) will bring this down to $42/nite... the price you were thinking of bidding:wink:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed (or how it goes if you take the offer above) and we'll take it from there.  If you'd like to move forward by bidding on PRICELINE let us know your maximum bid and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]