Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Fisherman's Wharf) Hyatt Centric Fisherman's Wharf San Francisco

Teletubbie
By Teletubbie,
in

The hotel website rate is $300. Got it for $228.

Thanks to BetterBidding I suspected that it was a Hyatt before I submitted based on the amenities.

This is what was shown before booking on Hotwire:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

This is what the booking confirmation shows:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board... glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for.

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post, which would not have been seen unless you searched using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the full list of amenities associated with this property (including any accessible amenities)... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. (the accessible amenities may be listed in the next block of text below the 'regular' amenities)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I go to the Easy View Tab, I see the following amenities for this hotel:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

When I go to Hotwire and access the reservation from my account, I see the following amenities:

24-hour front desk 

Airport transportation (surcharge) 

ATM/banking 

Valet parking (surcharge) 

Bar/lounge 

Breakfast available (surcharge) 

Free newspapers in lobby 

Conference space 

24-hour fitness facilities 

Dry cleaning/laundry service 

Elevator/lift 

Express check-in 

When I click on show all amenities, I see:

24-hour front desk 

Airport transportation (surcharge) 

ATM/banking 

Valet parking (surcharge) 

Bar/lounge 

Breakfast available (surcharge) 

Free newspapers in lobby 

Conference space 

24-hour fitness facilities 

Dry cleaning/laundry service 

Elevator/lift 

Express check-in 

Express check-out 

Free WiFi 

Tours/ticket assistance 

Computer station 

Laundry facilities 

Limo or Town Car service available 

Meeting rooms 12 

Multilingual staff 

Number of floors - 5 

Total number of rooms - 316 

Terrace 

Porter/bellhop 

Luggage storage 

Restaurant 

Safe-deposit box at front desk 

24-hour business center 

Conference space size (feet) - 19000 

Conference space size (meters) - 1765 

Number of meeting rooms - 12 

Number of buildings/towers - 1 

Spa tub 

Outdoor pool 

Wedding services 

It may differ based upon if you're on a mobile device, tablet, or desktop, but in the desktop version after clicking TRIP DETAILS there is a section:

Reservation information

Hotwire confirmation

Hotwire itinerary

Booking date

Check-in

Check-out

Room 1

Nights

Primary guest

Email

Amenities Free parking, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Accessibility Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

It's the 'Amenities' and 'Accessibility' sections that we're looking at (i think you found the Amenities from your original post, but there is likely another block of text below that which shows the Accessibility amenities.

Thanks.:smile:

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, I found it in the Trip Details. See below:

Amenities: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Accessibility: Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]