Hotwire Hotel: Help ID 4* Burj Khalifa Area - The Dubai Mall Area

dejavus
By dejavus,
in

4* Burj Khalifa - The Dubai Mall

$72/Room Per Night 17 Aug - 23 Aug 2017,95% recommended. Will be taking 2 rooms.

HOTWIRE 95%recommended(43 total reviews)

Tripadvisor 4.5 out of 5.0 Rating from 870+ reviews

Free parking,

Smoke-free rooms,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Self-service laundry,

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Kitchenette,

Children's activities,

Accessible path of travel,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking

Please help ID Hotel

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own search?  If so, are you including 2 rooms in your search and/or are you searching for something other than the default 2adults/0children per room?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply the deal is now available again in the search. I searched using the 2 Rooms for 2 Adults and 4 children.

The prices is fluctuating btw $72/$71 but the HOTWIRE and tripadvisor reviews is identical.

Question, how does one add breakfast to a booking?

Thanks in advance.

I see it now when searching for 2rooms/2adults/4children:

4* HOTWIRE Burj Khalifa - The Dubai Mall for $72.00
Free Parking
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Kitchenette
Childrens Activities
Travel Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
==> best guess for this property would be the Villa Rotana

Typically hotels either offer a free breakfast or it is available for purchase in the hotel restaurant.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to book directly with separate hotels as too many unknown with this option and I am travelling with 4 little children, hence want to know exactly what we will be getting. Will def be using this site again soonish for solo hotel bookings.

Thanks for your wonderful job and time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]