Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID Hotwire a 4-star Hotel in Union Square East area San Francisco $209

hotdog
By hotdog,
in

Please help ID: Hotwire 4-star Hotel in Union Square East area, San Francisco

4 star

San Francisco , Union Square East

Aug 22- Aug 25

$209 per night 

$216 for King bed

1 Room,  2 Adults,  1 Child

85% recommended Great! (205 reviews)

(east View) FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

(normal view) Amenities:  Boutique hotel, Business center, Fitness center, Golf nearby, Internet access, Pet friendly, Restaurant(s), Smoke-free rooms

Thanks for the help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you including 2adults/1child in your search and still seeing this on our own search (and to confirm AUG 22-25?)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4-star Hotel in Union Square East area

Tue, Aug 22 - Fri, Aug 25

1 Room,  2 Adults

85% recommended Great! (205 reviews)

(2001+ reviews)

39% off

4-star hotel

$344*

$209

per night

Choose bed type

This hotel charges guests a resort fee of USD20.00 per room per night

17 people booked this hotel today!

I copied this from the top of the page of the hotel I am asking about. Hope it helps.

21 minutes ago, hotdog said:

8 minutes ago, hotdog said:

1 Room,  2 Adults

I was searching for 2adults/1child as per your original post... i see the hotel now when searching for only 2adults (and no children)

For this property:

4* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $209.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List the above matches previous reports for the Stanford Court San Francisco and that would be my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

21 minutes ago, hotdog said:

8 minutes ago, hotdog said:

1 Room,  2 Adults

I was searching for 2adults/1child as per your original post... i see the hotel now when searching for only 2adults (and no children)

For this property:

4* HOTWIRE Union Square East for $209.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List the above matches previous reports for the Stanford Court San Francisco and that would be my best guess here

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]