Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (South Beach - Oceanfront Collins) Nautilus, a Sixty Hotel

San_2k6
By San_2k6,
in

Hi All,

New to the forum and new to PRICELINE EXPRESS as its not well known here in England. With help from you guys I got a very good deal for the New York part of our stay and will be travelling to Miami in August so could do with some help on this as well please.

My wife and I are travelling to Miami on Tuesday 22nd August and leaving Miami on Friday 25th August. I am looking on PRICELINE EXPRESS for a 3.5*- 4*  rated hotel with free wifi and have been recommended to stay around South Beach. I have found the following hotel, could someone please help with identifying this hotel?

4* Hotel

South Beach Collins Avenue Oceanfront

Hotel Amenities: Free Internet, Pets Allowed, Bed Choice, Restaurant, Fitness Centre, Swimming Pool, Non Smoking

Rating 7+ Good

Price: £73 per night (around $95)

or recommend anything else at South Beach Collins Avenue Oceanfront or Ocean Drive. Or if you think any other location is a good choice please let us know. Thanks

6 hours ago, San_2k6 said:

With help from you guys I got a very good deal for the New York part of our stay

Can you please add your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.:wink:

Confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below:

4* South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront for $94
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> i'm not so sure this is the SLS... the Sagamore or Royal Palm would be my best guesses for this one

If you are interested in the Royal Palm i think it is also the HOTWIRE property below and i would purchase this one for increased confidence:

4.5* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $95.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower

You could also consider this one:

4.5* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $116.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel would be my best guess for this one

or

4* South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $118.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> my best guess here would be the Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you're feeling better and all set to travel!

Are the previous hotels above no longer available?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Thank you. Yes feeling a lot better now thank you.

Unfortunately when I click on those they no longer show up and just go to the normal website.

If I could get something around $120 that would be great but as its not long left till the holiday I'm not sure if that it suitable so could go higher if needed to be but would first prefer to stick around that price. 

Some ideas:

4* South Beach - Collins Avenue Oceanfront for $124
Pets Allowed
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the Royal Palm South Beach Miami, a Tribute Portfolio Resort

4.5* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $126.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel woudl be my best guess here

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $118.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel 

Any of the above work for your needs?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Yes, the HOTWIRE link is not a direct link to that property... use our BiddingHelper.com and then look in the EASY VIEW tab to find the same property (based upon the price which may differ +/- by a dollar or two, but more importantly the full amenity set matching what is above)

Good luck and let us know how it goes or if you have any other questions.

Thanks, not sure what I am doing wrong but I cant seem to find any of these.

I have found the following though,

4-star Boutique Hotel in South Beach - Ocean Drive South area

| 80%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

Tue, Aug 22 - Fri, Aug 25

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility,   see more Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, 

£72.74 per night x 3 nights x 1 room

£218.22

Tax recovery charges + fees

The taxes are tax recovery charges Hotwire pays to its vendors (e.g. hotels); for details, please see our Terms of Use. We retain our service fees as compensation in servicing your travel reservation.

£53.10

Promo Code

-£0.00

Apply

HotDollars

-£0.00

Hotwire total due today (GBP)

£271.31

Resort fee due at hotel

This hotel charges a resort fee which you pay at the hotel directly. It isn't included in your Hotwire total.

£23.44

Trip total (GBP) £294.75

Any ideas please?

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

I'm seeing:

4* South Beach - Ocean Drive South for $93.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  The RoomMate Lord Balfour would be a guess

4* South Beach - Ocean Drive South for $114.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  A guess would be the Beacon Hotel.

Would either of these possibilities be of interest? Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Hi, Thanks but I do not see those rooms.

I checked with Bidding Helper Tool (great tool!!) and found the following hotel,

Dates: August 22 - August 25

4-star Hotel in Mid-Beach area

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby

$109.00 per night x 3 nights x 1 room

Also, it said 90% recommended but when I clicked through it said 85% recommended.

Any idea on which one this is?

or if there is anything else you can work out and I will 100% book today.

For the HOTWIRE offer above:

4* Mid-Beach for $109.00
Free Internet
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> best guess would be the AC Hotel by Marriott Miami Beach 

I am still seeing the properties in AaronJB's post above (although the first one is $1 more... make sure you are filtering to the South Beach - Ocean Drive South zone):

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Ocean Drive South for $94.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> likely the Room Mate Lord Balfour

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Ocean Drive South for $114.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Beacon Hotel South Beach 

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

18 minutes ago, San_2k6 said:

my wife requested a hotel with a pool

Please try to list all the requirements for your stay as it saves us time researching (and typing replies) for hotels that may not be suitable based upon your requirements.

On 8/13/2017 at 4:03 PM, San_2k6 said:

4-star Boutique Hotel in South Beach - Ocean Drive South area

80%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 0 Children

Tue, Aug 22 - Fri, Aug 25

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility,   see more Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, 

This one doesn't have a Pool amenity listed... is a Pool a need or a want?

If you need a pool i still see these:

4* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $118.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==> guess remains the Nautilus, a SIXTY Hotel 

4.5* HOTWIRE South Beach - Oceanfront Collins for $123.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Beachfront
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
==> Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel

Both of these are well reviewed... do either of these work for your needs?  If not, if you let us know why not these we will be in a better position to find you something that you does meet your needs.

Congrats on your success.

Very good deal for this Miami property! Hope you are pleased with the result and are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]