Hotwire Hotel: Help in Edinburgh Aug 26-29

smartcookie
By smartcookie,
in

Looking for help in identifying a 4* hotel in central Edinburgh (Princes . Dates are Aug 26-29 and it seems to be during the end of several big festivals, so prices are relatively high for those dates. I bid on Priceline unsuccessfully up to $138 for a 3 star. There's nothing under $180+ on Express Deals in the two central zones (Old Town and Princes Street).

I'm guessing this offer on Hotwire is for the Hilton Gosvenor but would love to get another opinion.

4*

New Town - Princes Street area

$137/night

65% recommended (6 reviews)

(2001+ reviews) on TripAdvisor

Amenities: Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Yesterday, there was an offer of 3* with 100% recommended reviews for $146 in Old Town, but I didn't bite the bullet and it disappeared today.

I always the PRICELINE and [url="http://www.betterbidding.com/clicks/click.php?afsrc=1&id=33"]HOTWIRE[/url] links from this board for my purchase!

I'm seeing:

4* Edinburgh New Town - Princes Street for $137.00 (3.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page.)
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  A guess would be the Hilton.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]