Hotwire Hotel: 4 or 4.5 star Magnificent Mile (Water Tower)

Sandcrabber
By Sandcrabber,
in

I am taking my wife and two kids 11 and 15 to Chicago July 23rd  through the 26th.  We are going to take in the cubs on the 24th and rest of the trip is not planned.   I see right now 4* is 110 and 4.5* is 108.  Any big difference any which one I choose.  Parking cost is another big concern.  Which hotel can I expect and is it better to use some parking Service other then the hotel.  I am assuming we wont' need the vehicle once in Chicago but do need it to get to there.

Thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

To get started, please confirm if you're including 2adults/2children in your searches as that will likely change the hotel offers and/or pricing.

Then please repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to each of these listings and post the amenities associated with each property (including any accessible amenities) along with the star rating, zone, and room rate per nite information and we will have a look at each one.

As far as parking goes it will be easier to comment once we have a guess as to the hotels above and even easier once you choose one, but generally speaking you're almost always better finding parking on your own separate from the hotel (you typically don't get in/out privileges when you find parking on your own vs. when you go thru the hotel, but as you point out in Chicago you will most likely park the car and then not need it again until the end of your trip).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Parking in hotels in Chicago can run as much as $70 or higher. City lots (millennium park, grant park, navy pier) are still expensive but certainly less. Once you park, you definitely will not need the car - it will be more of a hassle than anything.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]