Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* San Diego (Encinitas) Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland

DealDude
By DealDude,
in

Hello!

I am traveling to San Diego from 7/25 to 7/30. I am looking for a hotel near Sea World or nearby areas. I believe this is Mission Valley/Fashion Valley area.

We have 2 adults and 2 kids, so a room with two beds is required.

My budget is around $120 per night.

Free parking and free breakfast is important

I am hoping for a 3 star hotel.

I see all rooms around these dates are priced over my budget.

Any help with Priceline bidding strategy would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

When searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children do you see anything that meets your desired star rating, zone, and budget criteria?

Do you have any back-up plan?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for your response!

I have started looking at hotwire deals and it seems there are few hotels that meet my criteria. Can you please help figure out which hotels these are?

1.       3-star Hotel in Mission Valley - Hotel Circle area - $130 per night

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerGolf nearbyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Self-service laundrySmoke-free rooms

2.       3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Encinitas area $130

Complimentary

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

Business center Fitness center Pet friendly Pool(s) Self-service laundry Smoke-free rooms

3.       2.5-star Hotel in SeaWorld - Mission Bay area $139

Complimentary

Free breakfast,Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

Business center,Fitness center,Pet friendlyPool(s), Smoke-free rooms

4.       2.5-star Hotel in Encinitas area - $116

Complimentary

Amenities

Business center, Golf nearby, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Self-service laundry

Thank you so much for your help!

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB then click the "Full Amenities" button next to each listing in question, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set (including accessible amenities) and we would be happy to take a look.

Also, is your budget a little flexible, as the hotels above are either slightly over your $120 budget or less than the 3* rating you were seeking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi AaronJB,

Sorry I am new to this and may not have understood how to use the tool. Unfortunately, the prices changes since last night but here is the list with updated amenities and price. Thank you for your help!

1.       3-star Hotel in Mission Valley - Hotel Circle area - $132 per night

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

2.       3-star New To Hotwire Hotel in Encinitas area $160

Complimentary

Amenities

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3.       2.5-star Hotel in SeaWorld - Mission Bay area $139

Complimentary

Free breakfast,Free Internet, Free parking

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4.       2.5-star Hotel in Encinitas area - $116

Complimentary

Amenities

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Best guess / comments for each:

3* HOTWIRE Mission Valley - Hotel Circle for $132.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld, but with a 75% recommendation from previous guests, and you asking about hotels above that are priced at $160/nite, why this one and not the following which has a 95% recommendation and a much better TA review rating:

3* HOTWIRE Mission Valley - Hotel Circle for $154.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Holiday Inn Express and Suites San Diego - Mission Valley

3* HOTWIRE Encinitas for $154.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Holiday Inn Express Encinitas-Cardiff Beach Area

2.5* HOTWIRE SeaWorld - Mission Bay for $137.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Best Western Mission Bay

2.5* HOTWIRE Encinitas for $106.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==> Quality Inn Encinitas Near Legoland

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

A very nice deal for this property (which has gone up in the last 48 hours since your purchase)... glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this listing for the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]