Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Chicago Loop - Grant Park) Kimpton Gray Hotel

allstar13
By allstar13,
in

Hello,

I'm looking for help idenfying a 4* Hotel in the Loop area.

If I had my choice, I would stay at the Palmer Hilton. (The bar there is magnificent).

Here are two currently listed on Hotwire.  I assume one is the W and the other is the Allegro.  But either might be the Palmer.  Can you give me any help?

Thanks!

4*

Loop - Millennium Park

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pet friendly, Fitness center and more...

(90% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

4*

Loop - Millennium Park

(90% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I'm seeing:

4* Loop - Millennium Park for $98.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would be the Allegro

4* Loop - Millennium Park for $94.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  I'll guess this may be the Blackstone.

Would either of these properties be of interest?

Thank you for keeping us updated and please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I just searched using Hotwire's Easy View.

I still see the 2 hotels I listed above, and also these two:

4*

Loop - Millennium Park

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Fitness center, Business center and more...

(75% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

and 

4.5*

Loop - Millennium Park

(95% recommended)

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services

I'm up for staying at one of the better hotels in the Loop/Millenium Park area.  I would prefer the Palmer, but any of these would probably work.

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE:

4.5* Loop - Millennium Park for $146.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
==>  A guess would be the Kimpton Gray

4* Loop - Millennium Park for $146.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
==>  Guess would be Club Quarters Loop

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the link  below.)

4.5* Chicago Loop - Grant Park for $144
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be Kimpton Gray, plus you can use the coupon code in my signature.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any questions at all before booking.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

The Allegro is a nice property, but is a somewhat more basic property than the other three Kimptons in Chicago (the 4.5* Palomar, Gray and Monaco.) If had at the right price, it's a good "just looking for a place to sleep" option. Additionally, the Allegro is a trek to Michigan Ave and a lot of other tourist destinations. There's also not much going on around the Allegro at night. Additionally, on Saturday (and especially Sunday) there are a lot of things nearby (even things like Starbucks) that are closed. Are you still seeing the potential Allegro when searching for these dates?

The area around (and North) of the river has more going on at night. River North has a wide variety of restaurants/nightlife, as well. Let us know more about what you are looking for in terms of hotel (budget, desired star rating, do you need to be in a particular area, etc) and we would be happy research and make suggestions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]