Priceline Hotel: 2* Detroit Lakes, MN Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Detroit Lakes

mksmlayman
By mksmlayman,
in

I tried Name Your Own Price in Detroit Lakes first--started bidding at $60 on a 3*, but was rejected all the way up to $100.  Then I started over at $60 on a 2.5*, and was rejected all the way up to $90.  Priceline Express had a 2.5* at $103 and a 3* at $107, but (being the cheapskate that I am) I opted for the 2.5* at $68 and got this hotel.  Amenities listed were

Free Internet, Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Bed Choice, Non Smoking, Pets Allowed.  However, I was never allowed to pick my bed choice.  The cheapest rate I saw on their website was $85 +tax.  I was certainly bidding at the last minute as well.  I'm a little worried about the beds--the only room I see on their website with two beds is a suite at $150, so we'll see what happens.  Used the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.  Thanks to all who keep this site going.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope all worked out with the bed assignment and you enjoyed your stay.  This property is actually slightly outside of the boundary for this zone, so that would have been an angle to take if you had an issue with the bed assignment and needed to try to get out of the reservation.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]