Priceline Hotel: Help Disneyland finding 2 Hotels

slimsurgery
By slimsurgery,
in

I have been looking for 2 different hotels for Disneyland for under $100/night for Oct 8th to Oct 12th.  Not sure if possible with priceline hot deals or through Name your own price. Looking for the following: 

Under Disney Priceline Hotel List on this site

2.5* Howard Johnson Anaheim hotel and water playground 

Under Disneyland Convention Center Price line Hotel List on this site

3.5* Anaheim Wyndham Resort

Any help?  I tried to replicate a bid of $84 for Wyndham that someone posted but was unsuccessful 

If you have used PRICELINE / HOTWIRE in the 12+ years since joining the board, please begin to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight by those who have posted before you.

5 hours ago, slimsurgery said:

I tried to replicate a bid of $84 for Wyndham that someone posted but was unsuccessful 

If bidding on PRICELINE you need to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid.  Given that you have already tried bidding, how important to you is it that you receive one of the two hotels you have listed above?  What exactly are your needs for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]