Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Loop - Millennium Park) Kimpton Hotel Allegro

hstlam
By hstlam,
in

Hi, I'm looking for a 4 star hotel in Downtown Chicago - Millenium Park area, 1 room for Jun 28-Jul 1,

I'm attending a conference in Chicago and prefer to stay in the below hotels as they offer free shuttle to the conference centre. 

Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel

theWit Chicago - A Doubletree Hotel by Hilton

Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront

Hard Rock Hotel Chicago

Hyatt Regency Chicago –

Fairmont Chicago, Millennium Park

Swissotel Chicago

I don't have strong preference among these hotel, whatever cheapest price possible would be great, I see priceline express deal offer $188 per night for a 4star hotel in the area, am hoping to bid max $140. If anyone can provide bidding recommendation it'd be much appreciated. 

I'm looking for a 4* hotel in the Riverwalk - North Loop / Downtown Chicago - Millenium Park area,

I'm seeing below on hotwire

4* $135 USD per night, 90% recommended, 

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Any thoughts what this is?

Also want to check what is this one

Loop - Millennium Park

4* $97 USD per night 90% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Golf nearby, Spa services, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I assumed that your two threads were for the same dates/stay and have merged them (if this is incorrect please let us know and we will separate them).  Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

To address your first post, when bidding on PRICELINE you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you choose, so there won't be any ability to target any of the hotels you have listed.

For the two HOTWIRE offers my best guess/comments are as follows:

4* HOTWIRE Riverwalk - North Loop for $135.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Hard Rock Hotel Chicago

4* Loop - Millennium Park for $97.00
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Spa
Bathroom Accessible
Roll-in Shower
==> Kimpton Hotel Allegro

Given the HOTWIRE Riverwalk - North Loop for $135.00 is one of your target hotels, i assume this works well for your needs... or do you want to bid for a lower price but also risk landing some hotel that is not on the conference shuttle route?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs and budget.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the conference.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]