Hotwire Hotel: 3 Star Times Square South

taylortl
By taylortl,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 3 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

3* Times Square South for $149.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Hi-Speed Internet
Room Accessible
==> if this is what you're seeing, best guess for this property would be the Comfort Inn Times Square South Area 

However, are you looking for something in particular... why this offer and not the 4* hotel for $138/nite, which is not only cheaper, but also a full star rating higher:

4* Times Square South for $138.00
Free Internet
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Millennium Broadway New York Times Square would be my best guess here

Do either of these work for your plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes, or if neither of the above are acceptable, let us know more about your needs this trip (as well as your maximum budget, per nite before fee/taxes) and we will advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

How many people are you searching for (adults/children?)

If you are searching for 2 people, in NYC you are very likely to get 1 bed. If you search for more than 2 adults (such as 2 adults and 2 children, even if there isn't 2 children) then you should get bedding for the party but that may be 1 + rollaway, 1 + sofabed or 2 beds. If you indicate 4 people on HOTWIRE though, in NYC that will likely result in somewhat less options and/or higher prices. Or you can look for a PRICELINE EXPRESS listing (although PRICELINE EXPRESS guarantees double occupancy) where bed choice is indicated and one of those bed choice options is 2 beds.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm seeing:

4* Times Square North for $154.00
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Childrens Activities
==>  The Sheraton has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess. I'm seeing a 2 bed option for $165 under the listing.

PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below.)

3.5* Midtown West - Hell's Kitchen for $148
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Guess would be the Watson; there is a 2 doubles option for $157.

Are you seeing any other PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE listings with bed choice that are of interest? Would other zones be acceptable?

1 hour ago, taylortl said:

Would I have to book a room for 2 adults and 2 children to get a room with 2 beds?

If you search HOTWIRE for 2adults/0children you will see the same 4* hotel offered for $154/nite, but selecting the 2 bed option will raise the price to $165...

vs. searching for 2adults/2children and the hotel is only offered at $165/nite (either either 'let the hotel choose the room' or '2 double beds' option both at the same price)... since there is no advantage to booking for 2adults, i would book for 2adults/2children since it's the same price and you eliminate any potentially issues with the hotel by showing up with quad occupancy when you booked for double occupancy.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]