Hotwire Hotel: Help to ID 3* Hotel in WDW - Bonnet Creek

Acrosthec
By Acrosthec,
in

Hi there!  Trying to ID these two hotels.  They both have airport shuttle as an amenity and no resort fee, so I assume they're Disney properties (which is what we're looking for), but the price is in line with some of the value resorts so I don't want to pay more or take a gamble if I don't have to.  If these are moderate resorts (maybe?), then the price may be right.  Anyway, thanks for the help!

3* Orlando - Walt Disney Bonnet Creek

10/13-10/17

$132/night (54% off)

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

3* Orlando - Walt Disney Bonnet Creek

10/13-10/17

$137/night

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Airport shuttle, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $131.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Wheelchair Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> Disney's All-Star Music Resort

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $137.00
Free Parking
Free Internet
Resort
Shuttle
Pool
Restaurant
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> Disney's Pop Century Resort 

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hm... I'm not really in need of a suite, and I'm guessing since the All Star Music is the first guess and it's reported as 54% off, that's for a family suite.  And we're passholders, so the Pop price isn't a deal when compared with what we will likely be offered as a discount.  Oh well.

Thanks so much for the quick response!  If I continue to look on HOTWIRE for rooms, should I keep it in this thread or start a new one?  Our dates are firm, but it may be a month or two (to allow for our passholder discounts to come out) before I look again for room prices.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help along the way.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 months later...

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

This HOTWIRE offer:

3.5* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $94.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Tennis
Kitchenette
==> matches previous reports in the Hotwire Hotel List for the Towneplace Suites Orlando @ Flamingo Crossings West Entrance and would be my best guess for this one

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

One more, sorry!

3* in Bonnet Creek (70% recommended)

October 13-17, 2017

$37/night, 2 adults

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities

For this one:

3* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $37.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Childrens Activities
==> Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration would be our best guess

Let us know what you ultimately decide and how it goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]