Hotwire Hotel: 2* Orange County (Disney - Anaheim Convention Center) Travelodge Anaheim Convention Center

Louise Nielson
By Louise Nielson,
in

2.5 star

Garden Grove - Anaheim West

August 13 to August 18

$59 per night

Complimentary:       Free breakfast   Free Internet    Free parking

Amenities:    Business center Fitness center Pool(s)Self-service laundry Smoke-free rooms

Other: 80% recommended on hotwire (70 reviews)

I looked on the hotel list on Better Bidding for this area but didn't see any 2.5 star hotels.

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Orlando Priceline thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.) Closing prior threads is greatly appreciated as it helps others researching and keeps the board organized. Thanks again, it's much appreciated.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

9 minutes ago, Louise Nielson said:

How do you close threads?

You post what you did do for the trip (even if what you decide is to cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, stay with a friend on their couch, etc)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For the 2.5* property above I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool. (always use this method for your searches/purchases to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set and for an easy comparison of PRICELINE vs. HOTWIRE, as well as to use our new IS THIS A GOOD PRICE feature).

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 2.5 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

2.5* HOTWIRE Garden Grove - Anaheim West for $59.00
Free Parking
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Wheelchair Accessible
==> if this is what you're seeing best guess for this property would be the Baymont Inn and Suites Anaheim 

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I reconsidered location.  I thought I'd see if there was anything closer to Disneyland so I don't have to rent a car and pay for parking.  I found a Hotwire Hot Rate for 40 near the convention center.  I have tried booking it 3 times and it doesn't seem to go through.  I am not getting any message that I entered any info in the wrong way - I am just returned to the same window/page.  I have talked to hotwire CS 2 times and they assure me that I haven't booked a room but I can't figure out why my booking doesn't go through.  Any thoughts?   P.S.  I did go through your site to book it:)

Follow-up for my last post:  I tried using another computer to book a Hot Rate through your site - it still didn't go through.  When I came back to my laptop, the booking page I had left had a message that said it had timed out and so I clicked a link it had to start over.  This time the booking went through, and it looked a bit different than before so I am not sure your site was involved.  I am very sorry if not though I tried many times before it was successful this last time.  The $40.00 deal is for Travelodge (I was fairly sure it was the Travelodge and for 40, I was willing to risk it).  I am happy enough with it, it's close to Disneyland and doesn't get the worst rating for a hotel near the parks.  Crossing my fingers it is safe and clean.  

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that works well for your needs and you're happy with the results.

Can you confirm that the amenities that were associated with this property were:

Boutique, Pool, Complimentary Breakfast, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry

(you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page, then clicking the 'trip details' link next to this purchase)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]