Priceline Hotel: Orlando - Help Identifying Priceline Express Hotel

John Seymour
By John Seymour,
in

4* HOTWIRE

Orlando - Disney Springs

10/8/17 to 10/13/17

$108 (No Resort Fee mentioned at check out)

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Welcome to Betterbidding.

I'm seeing on PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm that the correct dates of travel are showing after clicking the link below.)

4* Disney Area - Lake Buena Vista for $75
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

>>>Guess would be the Delta by Marriott LBV

On HOTWIRE:

4* Disney Springs for $108.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Guess would also be the Delta.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hi, Thanks for the response.  While the Delta by Marriott LBV looks to be a nice property, I'm looking for more of a resort type one.  I'll keep looking.  Thanks again.

4-star Resort in Disney - Lake Buena Vista area
Sun, Oct 08 - Fri, Oct 13

$83 (not including $22.44 Nightly Resort Fee)

Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

I'm looking for a 4* (or better) resort type property with a maximum budget of $125 (including any resort fees) per night rated 85% recommended or better.  Preferred Areas are Bonnet Creek, Disney Springs, and Lake Buena Vista.

I found the below listing.

4-star Resort in Disney - Lake Buena Vista area
Sun, Oct 08 - Fri, Oct 13

$83 (not including $22.44 Nightly Resort Fee)

90% Recommended

Free Internet, Resort, Suite, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Best guess fro this HOTWIRE offer:

4* Disney - Lake Buena Vista for $83.00
Free Internet
Resort
Suite
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Golf
Tennis
Spa
Blind Accessible
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> best guess for this one would be the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center

Does this work for your needs this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not sure of this property as it appears to cater to conventions.  I'll continue looking for a 4* (or better) resort type property with a maximum budget of $125 (including any resort fees) per night rated 85% recommended or better.  Preferred Areas are Bonnet Creek, Disney Springs, and Lake Buena Vista.

Most resort-style properties also cater to conventions... the Hilton Bonnet Creek (along with the neighboring Waldorf) immediately comes to mind.  I can't think of anyone who wouldn't call either of these properties a 'resort' yet they both also cater to conventions.

Although i have never stayed at the Caribe Royale All-Suite Hotel and Convention Center (i have stayed at the Hilton Bonnet Creek) looking at their website they do have a HUGE landscaped pool including a water slide... that is certainly more resort vs. convention center.

In this area what would be example(s) of a property that you would want, which you classify as a 'resort' but also not a convention hotel?  What is it that you're trying to avoid from a 'convention' type property?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]