Priceline Hotel: 4* Barcelona (Las Ramblas North - Paseo de Gracia) Hesperia Presidente

Charls
By Charls,
in

Hello, my husband and I are looking to book accommodation in Barcelona from 1st to 4th July 2017. We've seen a Priceline Express deal for £97 per night in Las Ramblas North, Paseo de Gracia. It's a 4* hotel and amenities include free WIFI,  business centre, fitness centre and restaurant. It's our first experience with Priceline so we're a little nervous about booking without the hotel name. Does anyone have any idea what hotel this is? Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please post to the board in USD as it helps keep rates consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations (you can change the currency using the drop down menu on the top right of the PRICELINE (or HOTWIRE) home page.  Once you win a hotel using the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the board and use the dropdown of the form to indicate whatever currency you used to purchase... our back-end systems will then convert the topic title to USD based upon the most recent exchange rate.

I believe this is the offer you're seeing (confirm your dates on the landing page of any links provided below):

4* Las Ramblas North - Paseo de Gracia for $124
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities (NOTE this amenity not included in your list above)

==> if this is what you're seeing, the NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente would be my best guess for this one would be the NH Hesperia Barcelona Presidente

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with your first PRICELINE win!:smile:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]