Hotwire Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Water Tower) The Talbott Hotel

traveljim
By traveljim,
in

I actually paid $127 for 2 queen beds, but the listing on the main page was $116

Free Internet

Botique Hotel

Business Center

Pet Friendly

Restaurant(s)

Pet Friendly Smoke Free Rooms

Tennis Nearby

Haven't used HOTWIRE in ages... It took a little work since none of the hotels I saw on the list page have 'Tennis Nearby' as an amenity.  However, reading the reviews left little doubt as to the hotel I would get, or that the other one I considered had a 99% chance of being the Godfrey.  Very pleased with my win.  Great price, great hotel, great location!  Go Blue.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the deal you received.

The easiest way to make add the amenities to your post (and to make sure you don't add, remove, mistype any) is to use the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer... there will then be a COPY/PASTE link you can use to include the amenities in your post.:smile:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]